DIY work is okay for small, over-the-weekend upgrades but larger home improvement projects, especially those involving exterior components, should always be done by a professional. Looking for a good contractor, however, might prove a bit difficult–especially when you don’t know what to look for. Expert Contracting Inc., one of the leading roofing companies in Western New York, shares some of the qualifications your prospective contractor should have:
- Licensed. Make sure your choice of contractor has proof of state licensing, which makes them eligible to perform exterior home improvement work in your area. The state licensing process tests basic competency while also screening out contractors with dishonest business practices. By choosing a licensed contractor, you’re sure the project is completed in accordance to local building codes and safety regulations.
- Insured and Bonded. One good way to protect both yourself and your investment better is by hiring an insured and bonded home improvement company like Expert Contracting Inc. As an expert in roof replacement in and around Western New York, we have the necessary workers’ compensation and liability coverage. Unwelcome surprises, such as worker accidents and property damage are not unusual in exterior projects, after all. By turning to us, you can avoid these potential issues. We have you covered should anything go wrong during the project.
- Certified. Working with a contractor bearing certifications from leading manufacturers can offer many advantages. Expert Contracting Inc., for instance, is a GAF® Master Elite® roofer. This means we can give you access to some of the highest quality roofing systems available today. Not only that, you’ll also benefit from the solid manufacturer warranties included with them, plus our own workmanship guarantee. These help add an extra layer of protection to your investment.
- Experienced. You’ll want to choose an experienced contractor to eliminate the possibility of costly mistakes and property damage. Expert Contracting Inc. has been proudly serving Western New York homeowners for over a decade. Whether you need roof repair or siding installation, expect us to provide timely and efficient workmanship that adheres to quality specifications.
- Established. Hiring a reputable contractor can make a big difference to your peace of mind. Look them up on trade sites like Better Business Bureau™ to see if they’ve earned satisfactory reviews and scores. Expert Contracting Inc., for example, is a BBB-accredited business with an A-plus rating. This means you can expect only high-quality service from us, from your initial consultation to after-work cleanup.
For safer, smoother home improvement in and around West Seneca, NY, work only with Expert Contracting Inc. Just call us today at (716) 276-0797 or fill out this online contact form to schedule your FREE estimate.